Improving the learning outcomes for marginalized students by "squaring" the power of both human and computer tutoring.Sign Up to Receive Our Newsletters
What is Personalized Learning²?
Personalized Learning² (PL²) is software designed to improve learning outcomes for K-12 students by combining the power and benefits of both human and computer tutoring. The PL² system uses research-driven mentor training along with artificial intelligence software designed to improve mentor efficiency. By syncing with students' existing math learning software, PL² provides mentors with personalized resources with a click of a button.
PL² ensures customized mentor support in three ways, by providing:
- Continuous, on-the-job professional development for mentors, teachers, and caregivers
- Resource assistance and culturally responsive training to identify learner challenges
- Recommended resources and supports based on individual student's needs
PL² addresses the opportunity gap among marginalized students, by providing:
- Individualized resources based on student's math performance, progress, and effort goals
- Recommended supports to ensure social, emotional, and overall well-being
- Equity assurance through culturally responsive mentor training and AI-technology